500 Startups just wrapped up its 18th batch of company launches last month — which means it’s already looking forward to the next one.
This time around, in its 19th batch, the program (no longer called an accelerator, ironically) has 44 companies ranging from business-to-business software and beauty products. You’ll find everything from software for managing fitness businesses to beauty subscription services geared toward more targeted markets. Nearly half of the companies come from outside the U.S..
Here’s a quick rundown of all the companies passing through the program this time around:
- Aella Credit — Online Lending Platform for unbanked and underbanked individuals in emerging markets.
- Almabase — Software for schools to increase alumni involvement and donations.
- Ambience Data Inc. — IoT software with zero footprint client infrastructure focusing on environmental monitoring.
- aumet — Software for matching medical suppliers with distributors.
- ChangeJar Inc. — A mobile cash platform optimized for small retail payments.
- Crema Co — A coffee marketplace that enables you to subscribe to roasted-to-order coffees from top roasters.
- Exipple Studio — A computer vision AI software platform that enables camera (sensor) equipped devices to see and understand natural gestures and behavior.
- Fingertips Lab — Use mobile apps without either looking at our touching a screen.
- Fuel, Inc — Use your fitness, biomarker & DNA data to optimize your nutrition and your body.
- GymHit Software — Business management and marketing software for the fitness industry.
- iControl — A cloud-based app for construction collaboration and documentation.
- Idwall Tecnologia LTDA – ME — Identify verification, compliance assurance and anti-fraud in a single a platform.
- InnerSpace Technology Inc. — A turnkey platform that provides instant indoor maps and accurate real time positioning of people and things.
- LawTova Incorporated — Marketplace facilitating a meeting between attorneys and legal services support staff for jobs and projects.
- Mashvisor — An online platform that provides real estate analytics to help investors find traditional and Airbnb investment properties.
- MojiLaLa Inc — Emoji Marketplace for independent designers and studios from around the world
- MyFavorito GmbH — B2C CRM and customer engagement platform for brands, retailers and store owners that generates measurable customer relationships, store visits, referrals, loyalty and sales, not likes.
- Pawprint, Inc. — Tools for booking appointments with veterinarians and managing your pet’s health.
- RocketBolt — Contact monitoring tool for tracking sales prospects on websites, in the news, and across social media.
- Tagove — A live chat software with video chat and co-browsing, allowing businesses to have face-to-face online conversations with their customers within the website.
- Teleport Enterprises, Inc. — Location based, social intelligence and engagement platform.